Who We Are
Formerra is a preeminent distributor of engineered materials, connecting the world’s leading polymer producers with thousands of OEMs and brand owners across healthcare, consumer, industrial, and mobility markets. Powered by technical and commercial expertise, it brings a distinctive combination of portfolio depth, supply chain strength, industry knowledge, service, leading ecommerce capabilities, and ingenuity. The experienced Formerra team helps customers across multiple industries to design, select, process, and develop products in new and better ways – driving improved performance, productivity, reliability, and sustainability. To learn more, visit www.formerra.com.
Formerra leads in the market with the following key capabilities:
- Problem-solving mindset, based on ingenuity and backed by a skilled and experienced commercial team that brings differentiated insights across markets including healthcare, consumer, industrial and mobility
- Expansive material portfolio, including engineering thermoplastics and traditional polymers across leading material brands
- Integrated, long-standing relationships with leading, global suppliers
- Unparalleled and highly specialized technical, processing, and design support
- Regulatory-compliant material support and expertise
At Formerra, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment that inspires great ideas, encourages innovative solutions, and fosters a sense of belonging for our associates and teams. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
We are a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.